Portarlington Grand Hotel is committed to providing a safe and hygienic environment for our guests and staff to enjoy. Our team is going above and beyond to adhere to government restrictions whilst offering the same epic service and products you know and love.
With additional cleaning, health checks, and safe socialising practices in place, you can sit back and relax knowing we’ve got you covered.
The following measures are in place to ensure your safety:
- Menus are sanitised after each use
- Our team members conduct a thorough cleaning schedule throughout our spaces (paying special attention to high-risk areas such as door handles and bathrooms)
- Hand Sanitiser will be available throughout our venue
- We will update our procedures daily in line with Government recommendations
What we ask of you:
- Provide Covid-19 vaccination certificate confirming double vaccination
- Check in is essential before entering our venue. Please see signage at entry or ask our friendly team for assistance.
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home. We will be serving up epic food and beverage for a long time so would love to see you when you feel better!
- Please respect other customers’ space by distancing yourself when using the bar or toilets in venue
- Go cashless at the bar and where possible “tap the card”
- Please respect our team’s direction, they are there to keep you (and us) safe!
Welcome back! We cannot wait to see you